Ads

mardi 3 avril 2012

Learn from my testing (dont be stupid)

Twitteruser
 
I share something really cool in this email, but first I need to stress
something critical...
 
Please stop relying on AdSense!
 
It absolutely amazes me how many of you are still buildings sites
and right from the get go plastering it with AdSense.
 
Why, when there are so many much more profitable ways to go?
 
Google AdSense is my absolute last choice and the only time I use
it is when all other strategies fail, and I will just then put
AdSense on it to see how it does.
 
Using AdSense is also extremely risky. I have access to thousands
and thousands of blogs and the number-one consistent thing I see
for sites getting de-indexed is they have AdSense on them. I am not
a conspiracy monger, but I test and track like crazy. I guarantee
you I test more things then 99% of you out there, and I am not
telling you something I do not have proof for. Yes, there are other
factors that contribute to it but AdSense is huge. 
 
Instead of wasting time and potential long term income, if you want
to start really making some serious ROI with your efforts, please
take my advice here and stop being a lazy AdSense marketer.
 
So what do I recommend?
 
Did you know that even in the midst of this social age, email
marketing is still the most profitable "go to" promotional tool
across the board?
 
Yes, and I guarantee you have heard this preached before, but the
face is, it is TRUE!
 
Search on-line for stats, creating an email list is by far the
biggest strategy for creating long term revenue on the Internet.
 
Every blog I build, the very first option I look at is how I can
effectively integrate email marketing into it. This is how I have
been able to build lists of thousands upon thousands in both
"internet marketing" and "non Internet marketing" niches and
constantly generate revenue.
 
The other powerful thing here is, if you are not doing this, what
will happen if one-day Google decides it does not like your
websites?
 
Without building yourself a list, you are plain and simply
screwed!!!
 
Now I realize that list building can be frustrating for some, and
so I am going to help you out with some pretty awesome free
training but there is a slight catch.
 
Before I continue though, you need to understand that this story is
100% true.
 
I have a good friend who I am sure you heard of named Mark Dulisse.
The guy is a fantastic marketer and a little controversial as well,
which is one of the reasons I like him. 
 
We share ideas and are pretty blunt with each other, which is
extremely powerful for keeping us with where we should be. One of
the things Mark mentioned to me a lot is "how do you figure out
some of the niches you are in?"
 
You see I am not a simple product developer. I am an actual
hands-on marketer that LOVES to build and test sites in every
opportunity I see. The result from this is pretty cool and what
Mark loves the most is I love to test out his tools. Two of my
absolutely favorite tools in regard to making money with my
websites from list building is a little plugin called WP Opt-In Pro
and Popup Deluxe and I have arranged a very exceptional deal for
you to get these at a screaming bargain (less then 50% off).
 
I had Mark set up a special page for my list alone, and you can get
this plugin today starting at a little over $19 (over half off).
Now just so you know Mark uses dime sales here, so every sale will
jump the price up five cents (I guess that means a nickel sale
then). There is also a one-time offer that will allow you to get
popup deluxe for a super-low price too.
 
Now here is where the training comes in. 
 
 
I will send you the registration for a 100% content filled webinar
that I am going to hold for you that will not be a sales pitch
hidden in training. Just 100% content on how to take full advantage
of email marketing (how I do it anyway).
 
The webinar will be Thursday April 12th at 7pm and I do plan on
recording it :)
 
You will want to be on the webinar though, I have a few cool prizes
I will be giving away, to help make it fun.
 
So what you need to do is use this link...
 
 
...and then send your receipt to...
 
 
...and mention "Mark Dulisse Bonus" and I will get you all set up . 
 
To your most profitable year yet!
Jason Katzenback
 
P.S. This is really a great bargain for a really great price and
Mark is pulling this special price in 72 hours (truthfully). 
 

Archon Media, 2100 West Loop South Suite 900, Houston, Texas 77027

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?rAxsbMwMtCwcbByMnGwMtEa0jMycrJxsTCw=

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire