Ads

mercredi 4 avril 2012

I hope you appreciate this Twitteruser :)

 Twitteruser
 
I am not pulling any punches here, my buddy Mark
Dulisse is selling his fantastic plugins for dirt cheap
right now, and I recommend you check them out,
because I use them too!
 
I arranged a 50%+ savings for you, and I am not doing
this because I am going to make money, I would be
promoting a much higher priced item if that's what I
was focusing on. I arranged this for you because I
actually use these plugins and Mark set up a special
72 hour sale just for me to give them to you. 
 
As an bonus, I am going to be holding a "no
selling" webinar on list building tactics (how I do it)
plus some other cool strategies I have been using for
content creation and more (I promise there will be
nothing to sell on the call). I am doing this because
I want people to stop trying to make money with
old outdated tactics... its really frustrating me 
to see so many people still following old 
strategies!
 
(there is a one-time offer which is sweet as well)...
 
To get in the webinar, simply send your receipt to...
 
wpoptinpro@archoncentral.com
 
...and mention, "Mark Dulisse Bonus" and I will get you
all set up . 
 
The webinar will be Thursday April 12th at 7pm and I
do plan on recording it :)
 
You will want to be on the webinar though, I have a
few cool prizes I will be giving away, to help make it
fun.
 
 
To your most profitable year yet!
Jason Katzenback
 
P.S. This is seriously a fantastic bargain for a great
price and Mark is pulling this special price in 72 hours
(truthfully). 

Archon Media, 2100 West Loop South Suite 900, Houston, Texas 77027

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?rAxsbMwMtCwcbByMnGwMtEa0jMycbJxMzCw=

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire