Ads

vendredi 20 janvier 2012

Let us do this together

Dear friend,

I am Helen Bryan. I am from France but live almost all my life as one of the kitchen cabinet to late Muammar Muhammad Abu Minyar Gaddafi in Tripoli, capital city of The Islamic Republic of Libya.

My late mum died during the war in The Islamic Republic of Libya.Muammar Muhammad Abu Minyar Gaddafi deposited the sum of $2.5 million US Dollars in one of the banks in Ouagadougou through me two years ago. I want you to help me to claim the money into your bank account in your country because my late boss will never tolerate any of the kitchen cabinet having bank account due to his strict policies.

I do not want this money to be seized because i enquired about the status of the total money from the bank and they told me the money is still very much with them.

Check the link below to know how much they have seized so far:

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2011/03/what_happens_to_frozen_assets.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/8346701/Libya-Gaddafis-billions-to-be-seized-by-Britain.html

Kindly get back to me only if you want to help me claim the money into your country for both of us to share as soon as the bank transfers the total fund to you in your country.

Your full names......

Your occupation.....

Your country........

I expect your quick reply to my email and I suggest you delete this email immediately if it does not soothe you.

Thanks,

Helen Bryan.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire