Ads

vendredi 13 janvier 2012

Just saw this and recommend you get it now! (limited wso offer)

Hey Twitteruser
 
I just got word of this, and I
really encourage you all to take
advantage of this right now!
 
 
This is especially powerful for
anyone who participates in video
marketing, and if you are not using
video marketing, then you need to
be.
 
It is extremely wise to submit
your videos to video directories
but did you know that you also
should be hosting them on your own
site. 
 
I do not mean using the Youtube
embed code. I mean hosting them
with a free video player and then
using this powerful "video sitemap"
plugin to get them ranked. 
 
Google treats videos on your site
the same as videos on the major
directories, and will rank them
very well. 
 
More Good News (this is 100%  the
truth too!) 
 
I was just talking to Mark on
Skype, basically to vent on him
that he did not give me a heads-up
on this, but that's a different
story. While talking to him, I
asked if he could include some
training on how to host the videos
on your own site as well as this is
not included with the plugin
normally. 
 
This is a pretty big deal for me
because the plugin is great, but I
don't want you to have to figure
out how to host your own videos if
you do not already know, so he
agreed to throw in some video
training from his other course that
will teach this.
 
I thought that was cool, and
really shows how networking and
gaining friends in the business can
be very rewarding :)
 
Now this email was not planned but
when I saw that Mark put this as a
warrior special offer for less then
half the retail price, I had to let
you know. PLUS, it's for lifetime
access, which is cool because
regular owners need to pay annually
to continue using the tool.
 
This is certainly worth the price
of only about 48 bucks for a
lifetime developer's license, but
this offer comes down in 24 hours,
so you need to act now.
 
Believe me, it's a lot more
complicated then you may believe to
create this plugin and maintain it,
which is why I never created one.
This one is the best, and it WILL
100% help you rank more videos and
get more traffic.
 
 
Talk Soon,
Jason
 
PS - I know I am repeating myself
but this honestly was not a planned
promo or anything, but when I saw
this offer, I had to let you know
about it. 
 


Archon Holdings Inc, 2100 West Loop South, Suite 900, Houston, Texas 77027, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?rAxsbMwMtCwcbByMnGwMtEa0jMwMDJycHGw=

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire