Ads

jeudi 26 janvier 2012

I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE FOR THIS TRANSACTION

I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE FOR THIS TRANSACTION
Dear Friend,

My name is Mr. KADUGA ASSIMI, I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of (6.2) Million Dollars funds which belongs to our deceased customer who died in plane crash.

Since the death of this our customer the money has been in our bank without claim. I want to release the money to you as the deceased NEXT OF KIN for the benefit of both of us. By indicating your interest I will send you the full details on how the business will be executed, you can also call me on my direct phone number +22677665314.

Thanks
Mr. KADUGA ASSIMI.
THE REQUESTED INFORMATIONS BELOW
==================================
1. FULL NAME..............
2. TELEPHONE NUMBERS/MOBILE/FAX.......
3.YOUR AGE......
4.YOUR SEX.........
5. YOUR OCCUPATION........
6. YOUR COUNTRY AND CITY......
7.YOUR HOME ADDRESS..........
8. MARITAL STATUS............
THANKS WITH MY BEST REGARDS

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire