Ads

mardi 3 janvier 2012

I Wish I Thought Of This Tool (Instead I Had To Buy It)

Twitteruser

This is a true recommendation and I actually bought it,
like it and decided to give a really cool bonus for you.

I realize that you receive a lot of emails talking about
different products, but this is one I honestly bought.

What I am talking about is Paul Ponna's "Commission
Bot"
and it is actually a very slick tool. With a one-time
payment of only $47 (just refresh the screen once you
go there); you get a very useful tool that does
some impressive things.

What his system does is it works with doc sharing
sites, and he has a very slick process that he uses for
creating the docs and distributing them. In fact, I was
a little jealous because I didn't think of it.

Now, I am being 100% serious when I say that I bought
it as well, that is not a marketing ploy... I did not get a
review copy... I paid for it because I wanted I and I
have already assigned one of my employees to start
using it.

As a little way of showing you I am serious about this,
I am also going to offer you a sweet little bonus if you
order through this link...

Click This Link To Get Bonus

What I am offering is "Traffic Launch Pad PRO"

This is not available to the public, and I am only giving
away 25 copies, and at minimum I am going to be
charging 67 or more for this when I release it, so this
is a sweet opportunity to get it for free :)

TrafficLaunchPad is a powerful tool for getting some
instant back links to your sites and does an amazing
job of flooding your site with search engine bots
and getting new sites indexed VERY fast. You may be
familiar with "Traffic Launch Pad" and the
PRO version has many advanced features that makes it
50X more effective then the regular. 

To take advantage of this offer you need to:

1. Order with this link (Click Here)

2. Email your receipt to support@trafficlaunchpad.com
and in the subject line put "Paul Ponna Bonus"

Once my support verifies that the order was through
our link, we will email you your bonus.

Go get yours now!

Have a great and profitable 2012!
Jason Katzenback

PS. Dont forget to hit refresh once you get there to
take advantage of the hidden discount :)


Archon Media, 2100 West Loop South Suite 900, Houston, Texas 77027

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?rAxsbMwMtCwcbByMnGwMtEa0jEycjAycrKw=

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire