Ads

vendredi 10 mai 2013

Traffic Generation 101 [Get Serious With Your Traffic Generation]

Hi Twitteruser

A few days ago I sent out an email about how
over the next couple of weeks I want to help you
change the way you think about website traffic. I
also included a brief survey that was designed to
help me target these emails properly, to ensure I
provide the most valuable information I possibly
can.

Before I get into the results of the survey and the
first lesson, I want to remind you that this email
series has nothing to do with a product launch
for a new tool. I am simply providing you
powerful information because you are a
subscriber of ours. I wanted to stress this
because a few of you have emailed me asking
what new tool this was related to and sounded
skeptical that there was no catch. Well, the catch
is that hopefully you will find these emails of
great value and stick around with us for the long
term ;)

The results are in and sadly, they were exactly as
I predicted!

>> 87% of you claimed that you were using
social media but getting barely any results at all.

>>64% of you said that you were focusing too
much on back links and not enough on actually
getting traffic.

What these two numbers tell me (in a glaringly
obvious way), is that most of you are not getting
results anywhere near what you are hoping for,
meaning poor traffic, which has the sad end
result of poor return on investment. In other
words low revenue.

So how can we change this?

Hopefully, over the next few emails we can
identify the issues that are causing this to
happen and give you the knowledge to be able
to turn it around and start getting results that
will actually give you a positive return on
investment.

The topics I am going to cover are...

>> If You Are Truly Serious About Your
Business, Then Take Traffic Seriously

>> Understand The Purpose of What You Are
Doing Know What Your Audience Wants & Give It
To Them

>> Don't Be a Pushy Salesperson But Do NOT
Forget Your Purpose

>> Train Your Audience To Take Action & Make
It Easy To Do So

>> Understand Your Sources of Traffic &
Communicate Accordingly

>> Map Out Your Plan of Attack & Actually Do It!

>> Promote Your Promotions For Deeper Results

Ok, now it is time to get into...

Lesson 1: If You Are Truly Serious About Your
Business, Then Take Traffic Seriously!

Continue reading now at...
http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=OREax&m=IoqAUNLSgwcD0P&b=YqA_36MGmYP5D6uFBVNmcA

~ Jason Katzenback

P.S. This email series has turned out to be a full
course and much more then I originally planned,
so I really hope you get some awesome value
from all this.

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=OREax&m=IoqAUNLSgwcD0P&b=YqA_36MGmYP5D6uFBVNmcA

Archon Media, 2100 West Loop South Suite 900, Houston, Texas 77027

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?rAxsbMwMtCwcbByMnGwMtEa0jBxszBwsbBw=

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire