Ads

samedi 5 mai 2012

PLEASE REPLY IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.

FROM MR. DANUSA SARIKI.
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK (A.D.B)
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO,
 
Dear friend,
 
This message might meet you in utmost surprise, however, it's just for my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction.
 
I am a banker by profession from Burkina Faso in West Africa and currently holding the post of Manager, Auditing and Accounting unit of the bank. I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds ($10.8million) belonging to one of my bank clients who died along with his entire family in a plane crash.
 
Hence, I am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 50:40 while 10% will be used to repay any form of expenses that we encounter during the transfer processes of the fund into your bank account. If you agree to my business proposals, more details of the transaction will be send to you as soon as I receive your reply.
 
Should you be interested, send the following information:
 
1. Your names..................
2. Your phone n°...................
3. Age........................
4. Sex.........................
5. Profession.................
6. Address....................
 
If you are interested, contact me through my private E-mail:(danusasariki@gmail.com). Please treat this business proposal with utmost confidentiality by keeping it yourself alone until the funds is transferred into your bank account.
 
Thanks for your cooperation.
 
Yours sincerely,
 
Mr. Danusa Sariki.
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire