Ads

mardi 8 mai 2012

Good Day My Dear,

Good Day My Dear,

I am aware that this is certainly an unconventional approach to starting a relationship but I believe knowing each other starts from a step of which I believe I am not making a mistake exposing this very important business offer to you? Firstly, let me identify myself without any intention of equivocation, I am Mr, Amidou Coulibaly, from Burkina Faso in West Africa, the Audit and Account Manager Group bank of Africa (BOA) Ouagadougou Burkina Faso, Email (coulibalyam@mynet.com) Home address: avenue sennism 24.801-sector 41(sennism) 11 BP 1713 Ouagadougou Burkina Faso, Tel:+226-75141919.

I will be happy if we can do business together in good faith and this proposal will be of mutual benefit for us. I have a business transaction offer in the tune of $ 6,200,000.00 (Six Million Two Hundred Thousand United State Dollars} to be transferred to any possible safe bank account with your good assistance, then both of us we share equal percentage meaning 60% for me and 40% to you.

Can I trust you on this subject matter?

My dear I guarantee that this will be executed under a concrete special arrangement that will protect us from any breach of law. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is
Hitch-free and you should not entertain any fears as the required arrangements have been made for the completion of this operation.

This money was secretly deposited and placed for an Investment before the late holder Mr. Paul Louis Halley, who was the seventh richest man in France, Mr. Paul Louis Halley was 69, years old and he died with his wife and the Belgian pilot near Oxford's airport. You can confirm the truth by view this site for confirmation.

(http://newswww.bbc.net.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/oxfordshire/4537663.stm

He died and none of his families or relatives knows about this money, I came across this great fortune during an annual pre-audition. If you can be trusted and capable to handle this business with me in full confidence & trust, please send me the following information for documentation preparation and also give me your word of confidence that we will work as one team in this operation:

(1). Full names:
(2). Private phone numbers:
(3). Current residential address:
(4). Occupation:
(5). Age and Sex:

I look forward to hear from you via email: mr.amidou@mynet.com OR Tel: +226-7514-1919.

My best regards,

Mr Amidou Coulibaly.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire