Ads

vendredi 4 novembre 2011

Way better than Comment Kahuna??

Not sure if you heard. Jason K and I
just released a new free software product
called Traffic Launch Pad.

Unlike Comment Kahuna, this new
puppy is TOTALLY automated.

But it's safe to use... don't worry.

Since you downloaded Comment Kahuna
in the past, I know you are on the
*hunt* for new ways to get free
traffic and backlinks...
 
That's why you'll want to download this
little beauty and give it a go...


Put away your wallet, it's a
freebie. :-)

People are lovin' the software so far.
 
It's only been out since Tuesday (Nov 1st).
 
 
Talk to you soon.

Jason Potash
 
P.S. - I run a laptop with another monitor
hooked up to it. I gotta say... it is pretty
sweet watching this software submitting away,
getting me links on one screen... while I work
on the other screen. Wait til you see it in
action!
 
 
 



Archon Media, 2100 West Loop South Suite 900, Houston, Texas 77027

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?rAxsbMwMtCwcbByMnGwMtEa0jEzMrOwcrBw=

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire