Ads

jeudi 3 novembre 2011

URGENT REPLY NEEDED



Good day and compliment of the season!
I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart, i know that this mail might come to you as a surprise because you don't know me, but due to unsolicited nature of my situation here i decided to contact you for help, please bear with me,
While searching through world commerce and industry, I came across your contact address and decided to contact you; I want to present this proposal for investment in your country. My name is Esther George Jacobi, I'm 20 years old. I am the only child and daughter of late Honourable Dr. George Jacobi the former Minister of Transport and Communication under the leadership of President Charles Taylor of Liberia.

My father was arrested Nov. 1, 2001 by Charles Taylor on allegation of using his position in the Government to aid smuggling of Gold and diamonds from the Gold and diamond field Lofi county, it was just a political vendetta. My father later died in prison, he was diagnosis that he was poisoned, but the government report says heart failure.
My Father sent me a note before his death, regarding my family treasures of 265Killogrammes of Gold 24Karates and the sum of €2.3Million Euros (Two Million Three Hundred Thousand Euros deposited with a finance security company in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso. He asked us to move immediately with the documents to a neighbouring country to seek asylum to avoid his kinsmen from collecting the documents from me.

I moved to the Republic of Mali as my late father instructed me where I spent some time before I finally settling in Burkina Faso with the help of the UN agency. I am currently living in a refugee camp here in Burkina Faso with the Grace of God, In the meantime, I found the security company where my late father deposited my family treasures, and also discussed the possibility of releasing my family treasures to me with the presentation of the documents to the security company.
The director of treasury informed me that my late father left a section that I must reach the age of 24 yrs before I could manage my family treasures myself or alternatively I must introduce a trusted foreign partner who would be my trustee to help me invest this money and take care of the Gold's, this is the need I request for your help, I ask that you be my trustee and assist me to get my family treasures out from the finance security company to your position.

I have no family now that I can go to because my late father warned me about his kinsmen, I'm here all alone in the refugee camp and I'm writing you through the office computer system of the Reverend Father. Williams Ouadrago in charge of the refugee camp, he gave me access to write you twice in a day.

I'm leaving at women hostel because the refugee camp has two hostels one for men the other for women.
please if you want to speak with me on phone; you should call the phone number of Reverend Father Chris Georges (00226-76694 748) tell him that you want to speak to Esther George Jacobi that stays in Block G 12 female Hostels. Once I hear from you, I will give you the finance security company's contact to contact them on my behalf.
You will also be responsible for investing and managing of the money and Gold's, and also you will help me get a good school to continue my education, because I have the ambition to become a Doctor in future. Please let me know immediately if you can help me so I'll give you more information about my family treasures with the finance security company. Thank you in advance for your reply.
Best Regards
Esther George Jacobi.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire