Ads

lundi 14 novembre 2011

Thinking about Product Launch Formula? (you need to see this)

I know you are getting hit today with a
DOZEN emails that say, "Check out my PLF
fantabulous bonus", blah, blah...

Sure, getting more DVDs of some conference
or 4 logins for membership sites (that we both
know you'll never get to) is great and all...

But, I think we need to back up a step here
(keep reading...)

So, why is my bonus the *best* for you and your
business?

It's simple.

==> I'm guessing that you *don't* have a massive
list right now.

==> Probably very little traffic to your website
too.

==> Also, odds are you *don't* have a rolodex of
heavy-hitter JV partners that you can call up
to promote your product.

... Am I right?

Like most people, you are just getting the
wheels in motion... but, there is WAY more
that you can (and will) do.

I DON'T want to add to the info-overload and
confusion that you already suffer from.

That's why I *know* you will love what I've
put together for you here...

Because this is the "launchpad" you are
looking for to *really* skyrocket the success
of your next product launch.

(...think tools, automation and *less* info
to clog your brain and overwhelm you)


...here is what you will get from me:

1. One year of Traffic Kaboom (sells for $697)

2. Pre-launch Blog ($250 value): My team will install,
configure and search engine optimize your blog.

Then, you use Traffic Kaboom to drive traffic to your
blog (takes 40 minutes to get started).

So, well before you launch your product, you'll have a
high ranking blog that's capturing LOADS of pre-launch
traffic and leads. Perfect!

3. Group coaching call -- We will show you our system for
launching "homerun" products when you have no list, no
credibility, no brand, no online presence, no proven track
record, no testimonials/success stories, no "heavyhitter" JV
partners -- but, I'll show you how to get all this and
more! (value ???)

This is a HUGE value. I'm not going to put a ridiculous
number on this like $997 or something. But, I know you
realize that this information you'll get from me is
pure GOLD!

4. Sneaky (but legal) Affiliate software: There is no name
for this thing. Only I have been using it. Recently, I
managed to get 436 (qualified and highly targeted)
Affiliates in about 15 minutes using this tool. I'm a bit
reluctant to even release it. There is no user guide, no video
and it's f-ugly looking too. But, it works GREAT!

Don't worry... I'll walk you through it. (nothing else like it,
could easily sell for $197)

With my bonuses... before you actually launch your next
product, you'll have:

1. A high-traffic blog with a nice fat list of
qualified leads/opt-ins

2. A few hundred (numbers can vary) laser-targeted
Affiliates to jump on your launch and promote.

... and that's just scratching the surface


I'm not sure if you are the type of person who
gets impressed with the dollar value of the bonuses
you receive.

What you are getting here is an easy $1500 value in
total.

But, it could be worth TWENTY times that to your business
in extra sales.

What YOU DO with these bonuses is WAY more important
that what they cost... wouldn't you agree?

Let Jeff Walker get you on track with all the ins-and-outs
of launching your product.

I'll take care maximizing your success with my tools,
(sneaky) software and extras that I'm throwing in as a bonus
for you.

This way, I can double-check that your ordered and thensend you
an email with all the goodies I mentioned above.

Sound good?

Once you have placed your order, just create a ticket
here asking for your bonuses and send me your info...

http://kahunaware.helpserve.com/

Talk soon,

Jason Potash

P.S. Did you know? I was interviewed for the original
Product Launch Formula course? Jeff Walker is a great
mentor, friend and colleague. He definitely has that

Archon Media, 2100 West Loop South Suite 900, Houston, Texas 77027

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?rAxsbMwMtCwcbByMnGwMtEa0jEwsrIxMzCw=

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire