Ads

mercredi 13 juillet 2011

New Payment Plan (Hurry only a few spots left!)

**********************
New payment plan available
Click Here and then click
the order link to see details
**********************

Ok Twitteruser

Quickly this is the deal

I had not even planned on sending
anymore emails about this because but
this is some good news for a few of
you that asked.

Opening day for Mage Monster went
better than expected but Greg just
told me there are a few licenses
left but they will be gone today.

I had a few of you ask me about a
payment plan option and I mentioned
that to Greg and guess what... after
initially saying no, he just let me
know that he finally agreed to open up
a payment plan for the remaining
licenses.

But I need to warn you, the doors are
going to close any moment now as he is
VERY close to the 500 member limit.

To get the payment plan of MONSTER you
simply go to the sales page and click
on the order link.The option for the
payment plan will be there on the
checkout page. Simply select it and
you are good to go

Click here to get on the payment plan now!

Do not say I never warned you!
Jason

P.S. The people that already secured
their license of MONSTER are already
busy plowing away at the training and
making new connections in the forums.

I already have reports that a user
that joined yesterday already has 3
Monster sites up and is on his way...

Click here to get on the payment plan now!


Archon Media, 2100 West Loop South Suite 900, Houston, Texas 77027

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?rAxsbMwMtCwcbByMnGwMtEa0jAwsDBxMjIw=

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire