Ads

jeudi 7 février 2013

[Email 1 of 2]: Traffic THIEF (good fun or kinda evil?)

I've been having a BLAST lately and getting some great free
traffic too as a result (good clean fun or kinda evil? Keep
reading and you tell me)

Here's what I'm doing...

I call it EK-FAP.

First, I head on over to YouTube.

Then, I start exploring some keyphrases (it helps if you
have a general idea or niche beforehand).

For example... the other day I was checking out "dog barking"
related keyphrases.

On YouTube, I typed in...

stop dog barking[space]

Note: [space] above indicates pressing the space bar on your
keyboard.

When you do that... a bunch of suggested terms come up
in the YouTube search bar.

..... and here's where things get REALLY interesting.

Doing some quick research on the top 5 videos, you can discover
how easy (or difficult) it is for you to grab the #1 or #2 spot on
YouTube.

There are 2 indicators that I look for right away.

(... Pause. Ok. This is where you need to put on your best
bank robber balaclava or Jimmy Carter mask.. haha)

Then, if I decide to move forward...  there are 3 key things I do
to takeover and STEAL the top spots on YouTube.

I have to admit, I can't take total credit for this formula.

Many experts also recommend that these 3 keys play a MAJOR role
in how your videos get ranked today on YouTube.

Once I know if I can rank high, I swoop in... put my attack plan
in motion... create a quick video and STEAL the traffic and
top rankings.

This completes the entire EK-FAP formula...

==> Exploratory Keyphrase Fishing Attack Plan

This whole process is a lot of FUN... evil?

Well perhaps... if you are one of those unsuspecting
people on YouTube who I now outrank.

Anyway, this email is already getting pretty long so
I'm going to wrap things up for today...

Tomorrow,  I will show you the 2 indicators I use to analyze
YouTube videos and then the 3 specific things I do... so you
too can snag those top spots on YouTube (and get the lions
share of traffic).

Watch for my email tomorrow, k?

Jason Potash

P.S. No, I don't actually wear a ski mask while performing the
steps I outlined above. That would be kinda creepy. But, you
gotta admit, it does make for a great visual!







Archon Media, 2100 West Loop South Suite 900, Houston, Texas 77027

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire