Ads

vendredi 11 janvier 2013

Not again (bad news from Google)

Have you heard? Google just "slapped" in the new
year with another search engine update [...sigh]

Aren't you getting tired of it?

I am.

That's why in 2013, our company is 70% focused on these
TWO key methods of free traffic generation.

Both of them are Google-Slap proof!

Early next week, I'll give you the scoop about
what we are doing and how you can easily tap in too.

Working out great so far.

Be sure to look for my email early next week, ok?

Talk to you soon.

Jason Potash

P.S. I am also looking for a small group of Beta testers for
a new project I just wrapped up. You may be interested
in this. I'll put more details in my email next week.





Archon Media, 2100 West Loop South Suite 900, Houston, Texas 77027

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire