Ads

mercredi 7 novembre 2012

CRITICAL piece missing in Jeff's Tube Traffic course…

By now, I'm sure you've heard about Jeff Johnson's new
Tube Traffic Secrets training program that just went live.

I've known Jeff for many, many years and let me tell you
firsthand... this guy knows his stuff when it comes to pulling
in BIG traffic from YouTube.

I strongly suggest that you go here and check out Tube Traffic
Secrets.

But, there is something missing that NOBODY is telling you about.

So keep reading...

Here's what's up.

Did You Know: To really make your YouTube videos rock the
charts, you need some help OUTSIDE of YouTube.com

What do I mean by this?

It's simple.

If other websites are talking about your videos, re-publishing your
videos and linking conversations BACK to your videos on
YouTube... you get more views, traffic and higher rankings!

As you can figure out, getting all that to happen takes a lot of time
and effort on your part.

(Unfortunately, Jeff's course won't do all this "work" for you)

The problem is.... you can get burned trying to *fake* this
stuff by buying views, crap links and using cheap outsourcers
(who really don't give a hoot if your YouTube account gets shut
down).

Or... you can try and do all this by yourself.

GAAASP!

I know you *surely* have better (more fun) things to do
with your free time.

That's why I think you are going to love this...

My business partner (Jason K) and I have been working on a
service that does all the heavy lifting for you.

It's called Tube Kaboom.

Don't worry, it's totally safe and delivers great results.

I want to give you *1-year access* to this Fan-TUBE-ulous
service!

Combine Jeff's YouTube roadmap and strategies with my
Tube Kaboom traffic service and you'll get AMAZING results
with *all* your YouTube videos...

... and yes, that means a lot of free traffic for you... with a
heck of a lot less effort to get it. :-)

What's this Tube Kaboom bonus worth?

I'm putting the pricing together shortly and it will be open
to the public in about a month.

It's safe to say it's at least worth $450.

But, you get in at no cost once you sign up for Jeff's Tube
Traffic Secrets program using my link here.

PLUS, here's something else...

I am testing all kinds of stuff on YouTube right now
and I'd love to hop on the phone with a few of you and
brainstorm what I'm testing and what's working.

So, add this little "YouTube Mastermind" as another
bonus you will get access to.

===> ONLY 25 spots available

Why only 25?

I've tried to do "mastermind" calls in the past and it
becomes a GONGSHOW when you get too many
people on the line all talking and asking questions.

So, 25 spots and then this bonus is off the table. Sorry.

Once you start using Jeff's Tube Traffic Secrets combined with
Tube Kaboom, you'll be the *hated* one who is grabbing all the
traffic and top YT rankings.

You'll see.

Once you sign up for Tube Traffic Secrets, just send your
email receipt to my team here and I'll hook you up with
a user/pass for Tube Kaboom (crazy powerful!) within the
next week or so.

I look forward to helping you get amazing traffic
and top rankings on YouTube.

Go here and grab Jeff's course to get started.

Talk to you soon.

Jason Potash

P.S. According to Neilsen research YouTube gets over 127.5
MILLION
(not a typo) unique visitors per month. If you haven't
tapped in yet, here is the best place to start.









Archon Media, 2100 West Loop South Suite 900, Houston, Texas 77027

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?rAxsbMwMtCwcbByMnGwMtEa0jGzMLEzszJw=

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire