Ads

samedi 27 octobre 2012

Something very special for you [for current customers eyes only]

Hey Twitteruser ,

I have something VERY cool to share with you that
I think you are going to be extremely happy with.

I am going to give you some really cool stuff,
and this is only available to current customers
but there is a plan behind this, and I am going to
reveal that to you and why it is cool.

First of all, please understand that this initial
clarification of what's going on might not seem
to relate to you but trust me, it 100% does and
you are going to love what I am going to give
you.

You may or may not know this, but in January, I
weighed in at 242lbs and was in the absolute
worse shape in my life. Then I started working
with Matt Clark on the amazing stuff, and he
revealed to me that his father runs a bunch of
successful clinics, and he could help me.

Out of pride, I wanted to say no but what Matt
did is he put together a guide for me to follow. It
was basically a summary version of his dads
system with key things to focus on.

The result is now I sit here at 192lbs, and I am in
the absolute best shape in my life.

Because of that, Matt and I decided to create a
health product (with his father) that teaches this
exact thing to others, and this is where we need
your help but are going to reward the heck out
of you in return.

What I am asking for you to do is to use your
ClickBank ID and purchase the product with your
own id. Now just so you know, I do have
permission from my ClickBank Apex manager
Jenny Cole to do this, because it is not against
the TOS for product owners to request this. What
is against the TOS is for non product owners to
request this. Since we (the product owners) are
requesting this, you have permission.

What this means is that you are going to get
access to this powerful system for only $10. The
reason is we provide you with a 75%
commission, so instead of $47 and by
subtracting ClickBank's fees, the end cost will be
(47 - ($1 + (7.5% x 47)) x 0.25 = $10.62.

Now just to make this even more worthwhile,
because I am pretty sure a lot of you do not
need to lose weight or want anything like this,
we are throwing in five insane bonused

1. My recent (October) list of indexed moderated
blogs that accept comments. This list is created
by my team and contains only sites that are
worthwhile to use because they are not full of
spam. This is very powerful and I also reveal the
exact steps, I recommend you use at these sites.
I also include some .EDU blogs in here too :)

2. Copy of Matt's powerful "App/Kindle Training
Webinar" - This has absolutely nothing to sell
and is 100% content that shows exactly how Matt
went from start to finish for creating a top
iPhone app. Matt has been able to generate a
huge mailing list from this app and has already
had enquires from investors. A very interesting
model and it is different from what others are
teaching for using apps.

3. Kindle Secrets - This is a call (again no
promotion) that Matt Clark did with James Jones
and is insanely powerful for anyone who has
even the remotest interest in using Amazon's
Kindle platform.

4. Webinar Marketing Secrets - This one alone is
absolutely worth at least $97. This was created
especially for a bonus like this and is not
available anywhere else. This is a very powerful
no nonsense and no fluff interview that with two
guys who have generated over a million dollars
each this past year, thanks to webinars. If you
are thinking about using webinars to grow your
business, you want this!

5. Access to my powerful new tool "Domain
Auction Hunter". This is a cross platform tool
that is still in beta but is very close to release. I
will be charging $47 for this but will give it to
you. This tool makes finding auction domains an
absolute breeze. These are non expired domains
that hold a lot of authority and are so easy to
rank with. This tool is still a couple of weeks
from release, but you will get it as soon as it is
available.

6. Live Call with Matt Clark and myself on the
entire process used from start to finish with this
product and are next step plans. Learn from our
mistakes and benefit from our experience.

Warning - we are only making this offer for
either the first 150 people or until Tuesday at
4p.m. eastern. So once either 150 are gone or
the time is reached, this is being pulled, so don't
miss out.

Here is what you need to do to take advantage of
this opportunity.

1. Add your CBID to this link (replace "[CBID]" with
your id)...

[CBID].thesourced.hop.clickbank.net

2. Using that link, purchase the product. There is
a delayed buy button, but it only takes a few
moments to show up. If you do not want to wait,
then once you go on the sales page and let it
load (to ensure you are cookied with your id), go
directly to...

http://1.thesourced.pay.clickbank.net/?cbfid=8701&cbskin=3801

3. Once the order is processed, email
support@thesourcediet.com with the following
details:

1. Order #
2. Name on Order
3. Email used on order

Once we confirm that, we will then send you
details. Please allow up to 24 hours to confirm
and get back to you (not including the weekend.

Thanks for the help,
Jason Katzenback

PS. Just a clarification, the initial order will be $47,
but with the commission off the sale, you will end up
only being out of pocket $10.

Archon Media, 2100 West Loop South Suite 900, Houston, Texas 77027

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?rAxsbMwMtCwcbByMnGwMtEa0jGxMTMxMHJw=

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire