Ads

vendredi 10 août 2012

Internet Marketing's 3 biggest LIES

Many "gurus" tell you that they work 4 hours per week.

That's a lie.

Most of them are borderline workaholics.

They claim to make a few million dollars each year.

Well, that's not "take home" money they keep. That's
what they sold.

BIG difference here.

Also, many "gurus" claim that they work from the
beach or local coffee shop.

Rarely happens.

The reality is...  these guys often run 5,000 sqft
offices and manage teams of 30 to 50 employees.

That's hardly a "kitchen table" business, right?

Then, there's this guy I know...

Some call him the "disappearing guru".

Why?

That's because, every couple of years he'll release one
new thing, and then... POOF he's gone again!

(... because of the unique way he sets up his "evergreen"
online businesses, they don't require constant work)

If you want to see how you can build a *REAL* salary-
replacing, 1-person operation (without becoming a workaholic)
... and without all the office space, staff, expenses and
headaches that go along with it... you should go see this.

Talk to you soon.

Jason Potash

P.S. I can tell you from personal experience... a few years back,
when I grew my company from a 1-person operation to having
12 full-time employees, I worked more and made LESS! Sure, I
know there are exceptions. But, I have plenty of colleagues who
experienced this too. That's why it's critical to have a blueprint (a
roadmap) like this about how to build your online business the
*right* way, so you will make great money without becoming a slave
to your business. Go here...

P.P.S. BTW, when I finally *wised* up, fired a bunch of
employees and scaled back my business, guess what
happened? I had way less stress and issues to deal with,
a lot more free time... and oh yeah... I made MORE money
too. Bonus!

That's why I feel that this information is so important.
Go here and you'll see what I mean.

 
 
 
 

 
 
 

Our records indicate that twitteruser at twitteruser2000@yahoo.fr requested and
confirmed to be added to (business name) at http://www.commentkahuna.com/.

Date: April 8, 2010
IP: 41.226.159.118

Archon Media, 2100 West Loop South Suite 900, Houston, Texas 77027

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?rAxsbMwMtCwcbByMnGwMtEa0jKxMHIwcDBw=

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire