Ads

lundi 16 juillet 2012

Invitation: Dear Friend i have been suffering from ovarian cancer disease,

Dear Friend i have been suffering from ovarian cancer disease,

When:
Monday, 16 July, 2012
4:00 p - 5:00 p (GMT+00:00)
From:
jennykosovo@yahoo.dk
Message:
Dear Friend i have been suffering from ovarian

cancer disease,

I am Mrs. Jenny Kovo, and i have been suffering

from ovarian cancer disease and the doctor
says that i have just few days to live.I am from

(Paris) France but based in Africa, Burkina
Faso; since eight years ago as a business woman

dealing with gold exportation.

Now that i am about to end the race like

this,without any family members and no child.I

have
$1.1Million US DOLLARS in Africa Development

Bank (ADB) Burkina Faso which i instructed the
bank to give (St Andrews Missionary Home) in

Burkina Faso.But my mind is not at rest because
i am writing this letter now through the help of my
computer beside my sick bed.

I also have $3.7million US Dollars at Bank Of

Africa (BOA) here in Burkina Faso and i
instructed the bank to transfer the money to the

first foreigner that will apply to the bank
after i have gone and that they should release the

fund to him/her,but you will assure me
that you will take 50% of the money and give 50%

to the orphanages home in your country for
my heart to rest with GOD.

You are to contact the bank through this email

address: ( boa_consut@blumail.org ) if you
can do this return back to me immediately before

death cross my way so that i will send to
you a copy of my international passport which you

will show to the bank to make the bank
know that i instruct end you to contact them for the

transfer of my fund to you, so that you
can fulfill my dream of building an orphanage

home in your country. after you have contacted
the bank please respond to this .email address :

(jennykovo1@blumail.org)

Yours faithful friend,

Mrs. Jenny Kovo

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire