Ads

jeudi 16 février 2012

FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.

Good Day
 
I am writing to seek your cooperation over this business, please kindly welcome this letter
 
Greetings to you and your family. I am Mr Drissa Pascal , auditing and accounting manager, Bank of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina Faso . I need your assistance in transferring the sum of ($6.7M) Six million , seven hundred thousand united dollars into your account within 8 to 10 banking days.
 
This account belongs to one of our foreign customer by name, Mr. Alan Williams who died along with his entire family in a plane crash in the year December 2005. You can view the link below for more details:
 
 
I agree that 50% of this money will be for you in respect of the provision of a foreign account, and 50% would be for me. Thereafter, I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentage indicated. Reply me if you are interested and I will furnished you with details information as soon as I get your response ,If You Accept This Offer To Work With Me, And You Find This Proposal Suitable For You Do Furnish Me With The Following Information.
Your Full Name...................
Your Country................
Your Private Telephone...............
Your Age and Sex....................
Your Occupation...............
 
Best Regards
 
Mr.Drissa Pascal

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire