Ads

mercredi 29 février 2012

40,000 *hungry* blogs

I almost choked on my morning coffee when
I got this email from Mike K. (our Senior
Developer).

Click here to see screenshot...
 
(Excuse my horrible Photoshop skills. I had
to blur out the sensitive stuff in that email)
 
Back in early November 2011 there were 353 blogs in
our system.

I had no idea that 4 months later, that number
ballooned up to 40K.

Why the explosive growth?

Because when something works... you do MORE
of it.


And that's exactly what my customers have been
doing using my powerful link-building and
traffic-boosting system.


You can literally set this up in about
5 minutes... walk away, and let it do its
thing.

Just like these folks did... and look at their
boosts in rankings and traffic!


Talk soon.

Jason Potash

P.S. Just so you know, what I'm talking
about here does NOT involve spam, shady
tricks or doing evil things to other
websites/blogs. It works really well and
since last November people are loving this
and getting great results.

Click here to get more info...

 
 
 





Archon Media, 2100 West Loop South Suite 900, Houston, Texas 77027

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?rAxsbMwMtCwcbByMnGwMtEa0jMys7JzMDCw=

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire