Ads

vendredi 21 octobre 2011

An *insulting* email & lesson learned...

I got a disturbing email from a colleague two
weeks ago...

Basically, the email said this:

"Jason. Why the hell is this so cheap? You guys
are charging less than your competitors but
I'm getting way better results. Am I missing
something here??"

(...sadly, I've heard this before)

This email really put me in a foul mood.

I felt attacked and as if I should *know* better.

Maybe I was reading into things. Who knows.

But, once I cooled down and thought about it...

He was ABSOLUTELY right!

==> Lesson: When you have a premium product,
*don't* be afraid to charge a premium price.


That's why Arby's can't charge $24.95 for
roast beef like a steakhouse can.

So, needless to say... I decided to make
some changes around here.

For two reasons, which I will explain.

This email to you today is a heads up.

Just so you know, this is *not* one of those
lame marketing tricks that you've seen before.

The price of Traffic Kaboom IS going up
towards the end of next week.

I am merely adjusting the price to better
reflect the quality of service (and results)
you'll get when you use Traffic Kaboom.

Because quite simply... it kicks ass!

When you grab your spot inside Traffic Kaboom
today
and give it a try for the next 60-days...
you will save a bunch of cash.

>>> Hit this link to get started... <<<

Why wait and pay more?

Talk soon,

Jason Potash

P.S. - There are probably at least three
people reading this and thinking...
"raising the price is just being greedy".

Well, there's another *real* reason behind
this price increase. I know that by
increasing the price, I will get *less*
customers. I'm cool with that. The thing is,
we cannot handle thousands of members
within Traffic Kaboom because we are very
picky about the volume and quality of
content that we accept into the network. That's
been a BIG factor to the success of TK.

You'll understand completely once you get
inside and see what TK is all about.

Just be sure to secure your spot *before* the
price hike (for real) at end of next week.

 
 

 

Archon Media, 2100 West Loop South Suite 900, Houston, Texas 77027

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?rAxsbMwMtCwcbByMnGwMtEa0jExMLEzsjKw=

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire