Ads

dimanche 14 août 2011

Game addict with ADD makes $400 a day? Here's how...

How the heck can a guy who plays Call Of Duty all
day long, bank $400 per day online?


(...his biggest day was over $3000!)

You'll never guess...

By developing and selling his *own* little
games online.

But, these aren't "traditional" games.

They take about a week to create and he hires
a freelance programmer to code it (often
for $300 or less).

Yet, the market for this type of software is
exploding like crazy
-- sales are up 90% over
this time last year!

This opportunity is like a jumbo rocket
ready for takeoff.

I want in on the action... and I know you'd be
curious to hear more about it too.


So, I asked my buddy if he'd be willing to
share what this is all about.

He agreed.

This is last minute and I do apologize.

But, it was the only time he had available.

If you are around on Tuesday, August
16th at 8:00 PM Eastern, *please join
us*
for a live webinar.

You can register for the FREE webinar
here.


Hope you can make it.

Jason Potash

P.S. - I don't know about you, but there have
been plenty of times in the past where I kicked
myself because I missed the boat by ignoring
some online trend or a big growth opportunity.

That's *not* going to happen this time. I'm
planning to get onboard with this pronto.

You'll see why after you join the webinar and
understand what this is all about.




Archon Media, 2100 West Loop South Suite 900, Houston, Texas 77027

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?rAxsbMwMtCwcbByMnGwMtEa0jIzMLCycDOw=

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire