Ads

vendredi 17 juin 2011

(READ CAREFULLY AND KEEP SECRET)



Miss. Rosemary Owo.
Secretary to the Governor,
African Development Bank A.D.B
Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso
West Africa.

("REMITTANCE OF $10.5 MILLION U.S.A DOLLARS CONFIDENTIAL IS THE CASE")

(READ CAREFULLY AND KEEP SECRET)

Dear friend,

I am (Miss. Rosemary Owo) a Secretary to the Governor in African development bank (A.D.B) Burkina Faso West Africa; I want to inquire from you if you can handle this transaction for mutual benefits/life opportunity for you and me. The transaction is about seeking your consent to present you as the next of kin/ beneficiary of the US$ 10.5 MILLION DOLLER, (TEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND U.S.A DOLLARS), which belongs to one of our customer here in my bank Mr Raymond Beck a Citizen of Atlanta USA Which was now in a consignment Box here in our bank.

On the process of transferring this fund into his account, he died along with his family during their vacation journey. The Fund is currently now in a consignment as awaiting claim, the bank made a public notice that they are ready to release and transfer this fund to any of his relatives abroad through our bank diplomatic means since the fund is now in a consignment.

Therefore, by virtue of its nature as being utterly CONFIDENTIAL, top secret should be maintained please!, because I am still in the active service I do not need any form of implication especially now I'm in the verge of my retirement to endanger my career at last!..

Since we got the information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release the consignment unless some body applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines and laws before the bank will proceed in lifting the fund to his country through our bank diplomatic means there in your country.

In that regard, I decided to seek your consent for this prospective opportunity. Have it at the back of your mind, that the transaction does not involve any RISK, and does not need much engagement from you, since I am familiar with this kind of transaction being an insider. Necessary modalities will be worked out to enable us carry out the fund claim under a legitimate arrangement. I have resolved to offer you 40% of the total fund, 10% for sundry expenses that may be incurred during the process of executing this consignment to your country, and 50% percent for me.

I will give you more details about the transaction and also my personal detail and a copy of my photo for more trust when I receive your affirmative response, more clarification information about the consignment.

I look forward for your immediate Positive response if really you are wiling to assist me in receiving the consignment in your country as the next of kin to the Fund.

My regards to you and the family,

Thanks

Miss. Rosemary Owo.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire