Ads

jeudi 16 juin 2011

FROM MR JUAN PABLO



FROM MR JUAN PABLO
BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER.
BANK OF AFRICA (BOA)
OUAGADOUGOU , BURKINA FASO .

   Dear Friend,

I am Juan Pablo;Iamthe manager of bill and exchange at the foreign remittanceDepartmentofBANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A) here in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.I wouldlikeyou to indicate your interest to receive the transfer ofUS$15M(Fifteenmillion dollars only). I will like you to stand as anext ofkin to mylate customer, (Mr. andreas schranner frommunich,germany)whodied alongwith His entire family in July 2006 in aplane crash, whoseaccount ispresently dormant, for claims.

Here is the Web Page regarding the Accident that leads to his Death
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/ world/europe/859479.stm                              

Ifyouagree to my business proposal, further details of the transfer willbeforwarded to you as soon as I receive your return mail
Consider these and get back to me as soon as possible with your data's.

1. Your full name:
2. Your contact cell phone number:
3. Your age:
4. Your sex:
5. Your occupations:
6. Your country and city:

Finally, confidentiality and the necessary secrecy it deserves I expect your urgent response to this request.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr Juan Pablo
00226 708 328 96

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire