Ads

dimanche 23 janvier 2011

FROM MR.PHILLIP MIKE


I am Mr phillip mike, a banker in AFRICA Bank (B OA). I have decided to contact you on  business deal of us$4.5.000 (four.five million United States dollars). The depositor of the said fund died with his entire family during the Iraq war in 2004. According to our banking law, if the fund remains unclaimed for six (6) years then, the fund will be transferred into the reserve bank as unclaimed bill.
I wish to present you as his cousin or business partner so that the bank will transfer the fund into your bank account for us to share it. Your percentage will be 40% while 60% will be for me. As an insider in this bank, I assure you that, this transaction is 100% risk free. If you are willing for this deal, contact me for more details but if you are not capable, please notify me.
The transaction will take us only few banking days. Do not disclose this deal to anybody because I want the secret to be between us only. I will give you the text of the application to fill and send to the Bank for the release of the fund into your bank account on the receipt of your message.
I will be glad to hear from you as soon as you receive this message as to enable me give you the application to fill and send to the bank.
 
 
 1 Phone And Fax Number,
2 Address
3 Your Full Nam
4 country Name
5 Your Age
6 your sex
 
 Mr. phillip mike
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire