Ads

mardi 9 novembre 2010

URGENT RESPOND NEEDED PLEASE





 FROM MR.ABUDULSALAM ISSA
BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER
BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A)
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO
 
Dear Friend,
 
I AM THE BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER OF BOA BANK OF AFRICA.
 
I Hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust. I need your urgent assistance in transfering the sum of ($6.4 million) Six million four hundred thousand dollars immediately to your account.
 
I will send you full details on how the business will be executed, I want you to assure me your capability of handling this transaction with trust by providing  me following information details:
 
(1)NAME..............
(2)AGE:................
(3)SEX:.....................
(4)PHONE NUMBER:.................
(5)OCCUPATION :.....................
(6)YOUR COUNTRY:.....................
 
Regard,
Mr.ABUDUL

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire