Ads

mercredi 17 novembre 2010

My new software actually thinks (kinda FREAKY)

Ok, ok, I know... artificial intelligence in software
doesn't really exist yet, right?

Well, I'd say we're getting pretty darn close!

Check this out...

For the past 6 months, I've been *secretly*
working on a "hush-hush" software project.

This software solves one of the two biggest challenges
for serious Internet Marketers just like you.

I'll give you hint:

>> The #1 biggest challenge is: getting traffic
>> The #2 biggest challenge is: _____ _____ _____

Any idea what #2 is above?

Tomorrow, I will have all the details for you.

In the meantime... here's a small glimpse of what
people are saying about my latest "smart"
software:

================
"Without a doubt, this is the best"

"Since artificial intelligence doesn't exist - this is
the closest you can get to it."

"Hiring a human to do what this software does
would cost a fortune"

"What took 30 minutes now takes 5 minutes"

"BLOWS the competition out of the water! I've
tried them all"

"I have been using it for about 10 days and I have
already seen an increase in traffic to my websites and
in my income."
================

Are you a little intrigued?

I hope so because I am really excited about this. :-)

Wait until you see the software in action.

A couple hundred of my customers already got their
hands on it and they've lovin' it!

I'll give you a quick demo tomorrow.

Look out for my email, ok?

Jason Potash

P.S. - You'd think that after launching Blog Blueprint
just over two weeks ago (on Oct 28th), I'd be ready to
slow down and go on hiatis or something. The reality is,
my new "freaky" software was developed many months before
Blog Blueprint. I just released version 4.6 (so this is
definitely NOT "beta ware"), and have an army of several
hundred raving fans. Yet nobody outside of my customer list
even knows about this.

Well, that all changes starting tomorrow.

.

Got Twitter? Then Follow Along With Us @ http://www.twitter.com/johncow
Archon Media, 1718 Fry Rd Ste 465 , Houston TX 77084

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://clients.prosender.com/z/r/?rAxsbMwMtCwcbByMnGwMtEa0HMxMzIwcjA==

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire