Ads

mardi 12 mars 2013

My $100K Profit Per Month Strategy (I'm Going To Give it All To You)

Hey Twitteruser ,


For the past couple of weeks you have been hearing about the great

success I have had in the last 5 months with Amazon, (consistently

clearing $3500+ per day in pure profit), why I have quit doing

affiliate marketing and why this is such an incredible system that I

am doing now. I hope you also understand why this is such an awesome

time to get into this business.


If you have been a paid member of any of my systems, you will also

know that I have a bit of a passion for figuring out web-traffic and

SEO strategies. The awesome thing about that is, one of the reasons I

am crushing it on Amazon is because of my ability to send traffic and

get my pages ranked so well.


Yes I still build blogs and promote them with all my tools, but I just

no longer waste a moment of my time focusing on building affiliate

promotions. There is no comparison in regard to ROI (return on

investment) and it just makes poor business sense.


Well today is the day that we are opening the doors to this new system

and I NEED to stress an extremely important point. We are ONLY keeping

the doors open for 7 days.


That is not a marketing gimmick or a trick where we silently open the

doors a few days later. After 7 days, the doors are closed and if you

want to know why...


>> Click Here To Learn Why


I also want to emphasize that I truly believe this is the best

opportunity to present itself that I have ever seen and have been a

apart of. I have never, EVER been able to generate so much profit, so

quickly and have something that has such long term sustainability and

growth potential.


What also impresses me is that every person that got behind us on this

launch is begging us to help him or her get started with Amazon as

well. People are blown away by our individual success ($100+K profit

per month is pretty impressive) and our businesses are continually

growing.


I urge you to strongly consider this, and if you do decide to join, I

have a very special offer for you.


If you sign up using this link ( you must use this link to get this ),

here is what I am going to offer as a bonus for you. Now remember, I

am the one behind this with Matt, I am currently killing it with this

model and so this is a pretty crazy opportunity for you.


>> Bonus #1 Weekly closed group webinar for each module


Each week there is going to be a live call for all members but, this

is going to be above and beyond that and ONLY for the group of people

that use my link. On this call I am going to give you much more

personal attention. This call however, is NOT going to be duplicate of

the regular training call, it is going to be focused on directly

answering group questions and I am going to have some bonus strategies

as we progress through.


Yes these will be recorded.


>> Bonus #2 Private group session at the Live Training Event in Austin, TX


At the end of May, we are hosting a Live Training Event that is 100%

content based. It will NOT have guest speakers pitching other

products. It will be focused on how to take your amazon business to

the next level. Our goal is to absolutely blow people away with value

at this event. I am going to set aside extra time for all of you, who

join through my link, to have a personal, closed door meet up with

everyone.


>> Bonus #3 $250 Cash towards your first product PLUS a personal audit


As soon as you are ready to purchase your first product to start

selling, I am going to put $250 towards that purchase PLUS (if you

wish), I will have you send me your listing and I will give you a full

audit of everything that I think could be improved upon and a follow

up to ensure you are doing things right!


People are literally begging me for personal help, offering to pay me

"very well" for personal help, and the answer is no (I simply do not

have time), but I am offering this to you and ONLY available to you,

when you...


>> Sign Up with This Link <<


There are obviously hard costs for me with this and I am sorry, but if

you do not sign up with my link, you will not qualify.


Here are the steps you need to follow:


1.      Click this link and get started

2.      Send a copy of your receipt to support@amazingsellingmachine.com

and URGENT, use the subject link "Jason Katzenback Bonus Offer"

3.      Within 48 hours I will verify that you did use my link and then I

will be in touch with you.


Remember, the doors close in only 7 days and I am sorry but if you

miss out on this, there is NO back door pass. No games, No gimmicks...

it's Now or Never time and believe me, this blows EVERYTHING out of

the water!


>> Check out this Amazing Opportunity NOW <<

Archon Holdings Inc, 2100 West Loop South, Suite 900, Houston, Texas 77027, USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire