Ads

jeudi 8 décembre 2011

My FRAWESOME traffic software (*top-secret*, 3 people know about it)

I wasn't really planning to throw this in, but
what the hell...

You might know this story already. If
so... bear with me for sec, ok?

Back in 2004, I met a guy who was
making a *killing* with AdSense
using totally free traffic.

We used to hang out at Internet Marketing
seminars and stuff and he didn't say much.

Pretty tight lipped about what he was
doing.

But, I just *had* to find out more.

So... I tapped into my inner Columbo
and did something (borderline)
creepy to get to the bottom of things.

(I'll save that story for next time.)

Anyway, the traffic ninja I'm
talking about here is Jeff Johnson.

The guy just flat-out knows his
stuff and has been on the leading
edge of getting traffic for years.

Tomorrow (Dec 9th), he is opening the
doors to a new traffic club that you
should check out.


When you join Jeff's new traffic
club using my link, I'm going to set
you up with something pretty sweet.

Over here we've been working on a *top-
secret* project.

Seriously, nobody knows about it except
3 of our staff.

This thing is FREAKING AWESOME.

Or... FRAWESOME as I like to call it!

If you want to get TONS of free traffic
using *proven* tactics like article
submissions, blog network content
posts, press release submissions,
promoting your RSS feeds, etc, etc...

This software is a dream.

It does it ALL and more.

Highly automated so you are not
wearing out your mouse clicking
buttons all day.

You'll get 6-month access to this
*top-secret* uber-powerful traffic
system -- codename: "TR"

Since the price will be around $127
per month, this has a *real* value
of $762.

BUT... "TR" is still in Beta. So, in
the meantime, I'll hook you up with
access to Traffic Kaboom (even though
the doors are currently closed).

This is the PERFECT compliment to
the solid traffic-getting tactics,
blueprints and training that you'll
get from Jeff.

Look for my email tomorrow with a
link where you can get more details
about Jeff's program and sign up --
and then get my bonus.

I'll also tell you more about that
"borderline creepy" thing I did
with Jeff Johnson. Don't judge. Hey,
at least it worked. ;-)

Talk soon,

Jason Potash

P.S. In the meantime, Jeff has posted
some really good content right here.
Even
if you are not sure that you want to buy Jeff's
new program tomorrow (on Friday Dec 9th),
Go check out his free vids. Solid stuff!







Archon Media, 2100 West Loop South Suite 900, Houston, Texas 77027

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?rAxsbMwMtCwcbByMnGwMtEa0jExsHByM7Cw=

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire