Ads

jeudi 15 septembre 2011

How I made my first million (true story)

Not too long ago I remember looking at my credit cards and bank
account and wondering, how in the world I was going to make this
online business of mine work? 
 
My monthly revenue was always in the red (spending more than
making) and the support from my family was diminishing fast.
 
Can you relate to that?
 
It's hard when you really believe in something and want something
but the pieces just will not fall together fast enough.
 
Then it suddenly happened. Back in 2005 things started falling into
place, and profits started poring in.
 
Was it an accident or luck?
 
No freaking way! 
 
I busted my butt off and when I stepped back to look at what helped
me, I can confidently say it was due to:
 
1. Surrounding myself with successful like-minded people.
 
2. Filtering out who I listened to.
 
3. Making my own plan.
 
4. Dedicating time every day.
 
Since 2006, my business has been able to generate healthy
seven-figure revenue consistently, and  I know with all my heart
that the biggest reason for that is the people I have surrounded
myself with and filtering out who I listened to.
 
One of those people that I made sure to connect with is a guy who
when he speaks, I stop what I am doing and listen fully. 
 
Why?
 
- He pulls no punches.
 
- He has been making money online longer than I have.
 
- Is someone I fully trust.
 
- And is someone I feel anyone wanting to succeed online needs to
include in their circle of influence.
 
The person I am referring to is Gauher Chaudhry, and I am 100%
serious when I say he is one of the best people to listen to. 
 
This past Tuesday I was talking to him on Skype and was asking him
about what his preferred traffic sources for affiliate marketing
were and the info he started sharing was pretty awesome. I
immediately asked (ok begged is more like it) if he would do a
webinar for me. 
 
Initially expecting "no" for an answer (the guy is super busy), I
am extremely happy to tell you he said YES. Not only yes but he
promised me that he is going to over deliver on this webinar. In
fact, his exact words were...
 
"ok... I will create a kick ass webinar for you. Lots of content
and stuff people can download."
 
But to make it even more worth your time I'm also going to be
giving away two, one hundred dollar Amazon gift certificates on the
call, so you are going to want to be there PLUS there is going to
be another special prize for those on the call (will reveal on
call). 
 
WARNING - I sent out an invitation on Tuesday and already over 50% of
the available spots on the call were taking within the first 24
hours, and so chances are this call will be full, so you will want
to register ASAP before all the spots are taken. 
 
The webinar will be recorded... HOWEVER, if you want to get in on
asking questions or winning a prize, you will need to be on the
call. 

>> Click Here to Register for the webinar now <<

The webinar is on Wed, Sep 21, 2011 8:00 PM - 9:00 PM EDT

There are limited seats so you will want to register early!

See on the call,
Jason Katzenback 

 

>> Click Here to Register for the webinar now <<

The webinar is on Wed, Sep 21, 2011 8:00 PM - 9:00 PM EDT            

 

 

 


Archon Media, 2100 West Loop South Suite 900, Houston, Texas 77027

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?rAxsbMwMtCwcbByMnGwMtEa0jIycDByc7Cw=

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire