Ads

vendredi 13 mai 2011

Higher rankings, with NO linkbuilding? (test results inside)

How did watching my wife's Grandma garden (and
me dropping the f-bomb) give me a big A-HA
moment about boosting traffic?

More about that in a second.

Here's how this all got started...

A few months ago, I put on the goggles,
white lab coat... and started testing a
few things with some of my blogs.

==> The goal?

To get more free traffic and boost rankings
*without* doing all the usual link building
stuff.

The Usual = article submissions, social
marketing, video syndication, etc, etc.

==> Did it work?

Rather than try and explain everything
to you in this email, I did something
better...

I detailed the exact 4-part traffic
boosting process and how it works, right
here in this 18-page PDF report.

There is no cost. Just hit that link below
to get the report:

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=OREax&m=1e9GeQvhOwcD0P&b=fN4w2Dtb3aTkaoCHuwuBKA

Talk to you soon.

Jason Potash

P.S. - Oh yeah... about Grandma. She
sorta went "RAMBO" recently and taught me
a BIG lesson about easy (overlooked) ways
to boost traffic (see page 8 for the
whole story, complete with *f-bomb* and
lesson learned). A weird story with a happy
ending.

Got Twitter? Then Follow Along With Us @ http://www.twitter.com/johncow
Archon Media, 2100 West Loop South Suite 900, Houston, Texas 77027

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?rAxsbMwMtCwcbByMnGwMtEa0nBxsjOwczA==

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire