Ads

vendredi 29 avril 2011

Oh please, enough already!

I'm getting kinda tired of receiving
emails about homeless, unemployed
young punks making 300 grand in
three days.

You too?

Although, I gotta admit...

When I first heard about this latest
product -- involving an unemployed
26 year-old who made $499,934 in 48
hours -- my inner gut shouted:

---> Seriously? Isn't this getting old?

But, since I am long-time good friends with
one of the main guys (Gauher Chaudhry)
behind this new product (Advertiser360), I
just had to give it a second chance.

I even went so far as to dial up Peter
(the creator of Advertiser360) and grill
him on what it's all about.

Of course, I tore into the product
too (and I will be sending you my notes,
keep reading...)

This is REAL and it's solid.

It's *not* some shady "make a million
overnight" type deal.

How real and legit is this course?

Here's the proof...

---> UNIVERSITY APPROVED!

How many courses in our circle of
Internet Marketing can say this?

None that I'm aware of.

Students at Baylor University are paying
$4,000 for this *exact* same course.

4 GRAND!

(...And that's not including support
or any other bonuses)

But, you can get started today for a
small fraction of that.

Check it out:

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=OREax&m=1g828ljhFwcD0P&b=1s_jnL3Q9T_J4LECSg0J_w

==> My Sweet Bonuses (x 2)

P.S. - If you decide to sign up for
Advertiser360, I'll throw in two sweet
bonuses. You'll get *life-time* access to
my traffic-getting service, Traffic Kaboom.
Members are currently paying $497 per year.
You'll get a VIP pass for life.

Plus, I'll send you my Advertiser360 notes,
skribbles and thoughts. Why? Because I am also
going through this course, right along with
you, and putting it into action.

But, I must warn you... since my previous
email about this, only two spots remain.

==> 2 spots left. That's it.

Sure, you might think this is some trick. Well,
if you wait until this weekend, I *guarantee*
you one thing... those two spots will be long
gone.

Don't miss out.

Just sign up at this page:

Click Here ==> http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=OREax&m=1g828ljhFwcD0P&b=1s_jnL3Q9T_J4LECSg0J_w

... and then send me a copy of your
email receipt to: support@traffickaboom.com

Be sure to include the best email to reach
you at, so I can start sending you my notes.

Have a great weekend!

Jason Potash

Got Twitter? Then Follow Along With Us @ http://www.twitter.com/johncow
Archon Media, 2100 West Loop South Suite 900, Houston, Texas 77027

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?rAxsbMwMtCwcbByMnGwMtEa0nOzMnMzMjA==

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire