Ads

mercredi 21 juillet 2010

Niche Files Deal (Very Limited Offer)

WOW... I knew I was impressed but the feedback from everyone else
is totally amazing!

A few days ago I mentioned to you about a new resource for helping
you eliminate the tedious work of...

- Market research
- Keyword research
- Content Creation
- and more

PLUS this resource gives detailed plans of attack for dominating
each market.

Well as I said, I was impressed with what was being offered and
when I shared it with you I asked for feedback on the free monthly
offer and the comments I got back are...

Impressive!

In fact I let the owner Marc know that he can use these comments as
testimonials...

Yes that's how good the feedback as been.

Comments like...

"After having purchased numerous niche packages and subscriptions
over the years, NicheFiles is by far the most comprehensive and
total package I have seen to date." ~ Abi Carmen

"I'm blown away by this package. I've been a member of a website
that starts with Niche and the ending rhymes on the word
psychology, and this one simply blows the other site away."
~ Michael

BUT THERE IS AS PROBLEM!

As good as Niche Files is, there is something vital missing.

Yes it has great content, fantastic research and gives you a
detailed plan of attack for killing it with the data they provide...
but its missing something BIG.

TRAFFIC!

You can build the most amazing site but if you cant get traffic to
it, then what's the point.

So, I figured I would make this an incredible no brainer value for
you. Sign up as a gold member with Niche Files and I will give you
a complimentary membership to my SyndicateKahuna blog network
(currently only available to web2mayhem members for $127 a month).

PLUS...

I will have a one hour webinar that will give you a detailed
plan of attack (plus you will get a checklist and pdf) that will
have you killing it.

I guarantee that if you follow what I show you, you will destroy
anyone else trying to compete with you!

Time for the bad news.... I am only offering this to 50 people.

Sorry but if more then 50 people get in on this, then it will
dilute its effectiveness

So here is what you have to do.

1. Go to http://bit.ly/c4pbWy and signup for the "GOLD" package.

2. Send an email to support@web2mayhem.com and send your proof of
purchase.

3. Give us 48 hours to set up your SK access and we will email you
the date of the webinar (will be scheduled for next week).

Talk Soon...
Jason Katzenback


PS - I am seriously limiting this to 50, so don't wait and try
emailing me later. Go to http://bit.ly/c4pbWy now!

.


.


.

.

Archon Media, 1718 Fry Rd Ste 465, Houston TX, 77084

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://clients.prosender.com/z/r/?rAxsbMwMtCwcbByMnGwMtEa07MycjExsjA==

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire